Participation in the 2017 NAGCAS Conference will provide a range of opportunities for sponsors and trade exhibitors to interact with delegates throughout the event.
The 2017 NACGAS Conference Social Program will include the Conference Welcome Reception to be held on the evening of Tuesday 28 November and the Conference Gala Dinner on the evening of Wednesday 29 November.
Each Sponsorship and Trade Exhibitor package includes at least on (1) full three-day registration for the Conference, including attendance at each of the social events.
All Sponsors and Trade Exhibitors will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in this highly successful Conference;
- Launch new products to key decisions makers in the industry;
- Meet commercial prospects face-to-face and show product ranges in real time rather than by catalogue or word of mouth;
- Further develop brand awareness;
- Network with 175+ career advisory practitioners, who are referrers to more than 50,000 students throughout the membership year;
- Increase company promotion nationally through relevant Conference publications and advertising, including editorials, promotional emails, social media and the Conference App;
- Add value to marketing strategies and accelerate the buying process; and
- Increase sales and benchmark products and services against competitors.
Your partnership with NAGCAS as a Sponsor / Trade Exhibitor and Members will contribute to the broader careers discussion in Australia and abroad.
Information packages for sponsors and exhibitors are available NOW. If you have an enquiry please direct them to Dawn White at [email protected]