Call for Papers
On behalf of the Conference Committee we invite you to submit abstracts of papers you wish to present at the conference. All paper presentation sessions will be 45 minutes and should allow sufficient time for questions and/or general participation by the session audience.
Paper abstracts should be no longer than 300 words.
Papers should address some aspect of the Conference theme, Inspiring evidence-based practice: maximising employability.
Sub themes include:
- Practices which meet identified needs
- Practices which demonstrate quality assurance processes
- Research which supports practice
- Practice which enhances employability
Presenters should indicate how the paper addresses the theme and/or sub themes and nominate the particular audience it is focussed on.
- Service staff – counsellors / advisors
- Service staff – employer engagement
- Service staff – administration / programs / project staff
- Researchers / Academics
- Employers / Employment support
The closing date for abstracts is 30 July. The Conference Committee will consider which papers best meet the Conference theme and audience needs. Presenters will be notified of the their success or otherwise by 30 August.