Invitation to Attend
The National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (NAGCAS) cordially invites you join your colleagues for three days of intense professional development. You will join participants from the University and TAFE sectors, industry, governments, educator providers and secondary schools from across Australia as well as internationally from New Zealand, the UK, USA, Canada and Asia.
The conference will provide you with many opportunities to:
• hear from and interact with, international, national and local experts;
• attend interactive presentations from practitioners and researchers;
• participate in professional competitions;
• experience a variety of networking and social opportunities and functions; and
• take time to reflect, re-energise and discuss with like-minded colleagues
The Conference commences at 12.30 On Tuesday 28 November, this will allow interstate delegates to arrive Tuesday morning and avoid additional accommodation costs for Monday evening. The conference will conclude at 5.00pm Thursday 30 November, allowing delegates to be back at work on Friday.