Each year NAGCAS hosts the “Best Practice Award” which is an opportunity for tertiary careers services to showcase the innovative projects and activities that they have been involved in during the past 12 months.
Below are the Best Practice entries for 2018
- Victoria University of Wellington / “GrowME Program: student-service partnership for employability”
- Swinburne University / “Emerging Leader Program: Creating future ready learners”
- Macquarie University / “Create Your Future”
- University of Wollongong / “Enhancing Employer Engagement with the Careers Service: Scaling New Heights”
- Macquarie University / “Professional Development Program”
- University of Tasmania / “Making leadership and careers innovative, inclusive and high impact: the redesign of the Vice-Chancellor’s Leadership Program”
- The University of South Australia/ “The Credibility Paradigm”
The voting for the NAGCAS Best Practice Award will be conducted via the NAGCAS Institutional Representative Group and a judging panel at the 2018 NAGCAS conference.
- There will be one vote per institution.
- Each Institutional Representative will not be allowed to vote for the submission from their own institution.
- The top four entries will be invited to give a short presentation (maximum of 5 minutes) at the NAGCAS conference to conference delegates and, to judging panel. The presentations are scheduled for Thursday 29 November 11.50am – 12.30pm.
- The four finalists will receive details at least two weeks prior to the conference.
- The final decision for the winner of the Best Practice Award will be made by the judging panel. The panel will be made up of the NAGCAS President or nominee, Conference Organising Committee Chair(s) or nominee and up to three keynote speakers.
- The winner will be announced at the conference dinner.
How to vote
- Institutional representatives will be able to lodge your institutions’ vote online.
- Complete the voting form below.
- Voting closes COB Friday 9 November 2018.