The voting for the NAGCAS Best Practice Award will be conducted via the NAGCAS Institutional Representative Group and a judging panel at the NAGCAS conference.
- There will be one vote per institution.
- Each Institutional Representative will not be allowed to vote for the submission from their own institution.
- The top four entries will be invited to give a short presentation (maximum of 5 minutes) at the NAGCAS conference to conference delegates and, to judging panel. The presentations are scheduled for Wednesday 29 November 9.50am – 11.00am.
- The four finalists will receive details at least four weeks prior to the conference.
- The final decision for the winner of the Best Practice Award will be made by the judging panel. The panel will be made up of the NAGCAS President or nominee, Conference Organising Committee Chair(s) or nominee and up to three keynote speakers.
- The winner will be announced at the conference dinner.
How to vote
- Institutional representatives will be able to lodge your institutions’ vote online.
- Institutional representatives will be advised when voting opens.